ELI – 20 mg
Can be taken 3-4 hours prior to meals, and should not be taken agian within 48 hours of consumption, with effectioveness in the vicinity of 36 hours. Can also be taken without food.
Warnings and Precautions
Eli 20 g should not be used:
- If an individual suffers from liver disease
- A person suffering from kidney diseases or is on dialysis
- In case a person suffers from blood cell disorders like Leukemia, Mulitple Cell Myeloma and Sickle cell Anaemia
- Uncontrolled bleeding disorders such as Haemophilia is the health defect
- If a person suffers from physical abnormality of the penis like Peyronie’s disease, stomach ulcers or inherited eye defects such as Retinitis Pigmentosa.
Eli 20 mg can lead to adverse reactions if taken without precaution with a number of medicines , and depending upon the individual and his immunity , intensity of the reaction can range somewhere between mild to extremely severe.
As the body gets accustomed to Eli-20mg, it may or may not exhibit certain side effects that fade away with the passage time, as the active agents take time to acclimatize with the body conditions. They may include back pain, mild indigestion, body pain, headaches of variable severity, muscle ache, flushing and runny nose.
If the side effects do not wither away on their own through time or their severity increases to a level where it becomes bothersome, immediate medical consultancy with a doctor is advised.
Although it occurs rarely, severe back pain and muscle ache as an extreme side effect may occur, but they usually subside within a span of 48 hours
Side effects or unexpected immune response, should be immediately reported to a certified medical personnel or Common Side Effects
- Redness of face and flushing
- Mild headache
- Nose blocking
- Dryness of eyes
- A mild bout of nausea
- Minor difficulty in ejaculation and relative delay in the same
- These relatively common side effects are related to dehydration and can be effectively ridden of, by consumption of water
Less common side effects :
- Blurring of vision, albeit slightly
- A tinge of blue in sight
- Increased sensitivity to light
- The aforementioned side effects are not much to worry and carry no long time health hazards, since they diminish eventually as the body acclimatizes with the foreign material. Individuals experiencing the aforementioned symptoms need not stop taking the medication.